Focus on filmmaking. Not graphic design.
As wedding videographers, we often have to wear a number of business hats. We're not all naturally skilled in the graphic design department - and you don't need to be.
Simply download, open the template link in a free Canva account, add your own images, text and links - then share the public link or PDF of your new professional brochure with your leads.
These 8 page Canva templates are based on existing filmmaker brochures that are fully customisable to fit your brand. Change the fonts, colours, images and text to suit your niche, and attract new couples how you've always wanted.
Why use Canva Templates?
Video in mind
Now you can showcase your best portfolio content by linking your wedding film screengrabs to your Vimeo, Vidflow or YouTube videos directly. You can even upload videos to play directly within Canva.
Link to your social media channels, YouTube channel or sample Vidflow galleries in an online brochure that you can update in an instant, without any graphic design experience.
Fully customisable brochure templates, editable in Canva.
yours to keep and reuse over and over
8 page Multipurpose format
Each design contains 8 pages: Front Cover, Welcome, Your USPs, Ethos, Customer Journey, Pricing & Packages, Next Steps and Back Cover. Duplicate and edit more pages within the template to repurpose as Welcome Guides or Next Steps brochures. Make multiple copies of your brochure for targeting different client demographics, or multiple languages. Templates are supplied in English only.
Available in 3 styles
- Purchase and download the template to receive your Canva template link
- Log in or create your free Canva account and open the template link and click 'Use template for a new design'
- Upload your own images into Canva and add them to the brochure by dragging them from the 'Uploads' panel, replacing the stock image placeholders
- Replace the text with your own information using the hint and example text included
- Share it as a public link (recommended) by clicking Share > Public View Link, and add this link to your CMS, links or emails to clients
- Ensure you update all hyperlinks within the document and customise the dummy text before sharing
- Non-Pro Canva accounts may see unavailable stock images used as placeholders. Replace these with your own images and text before publishing